This scheme sits on Land of the former Hanwell Asylum adjacent to Ealing Hospital. The Site incorporates St Bernards chapel and the grade 2 listed Gatehouse which dates from 1831. The arch of the gatehouse forms the main entrance to the scheme and in doing so reinstates the historic axis with the Chapel.
The scheme comprises of 270 apartments over 7 individual blocks, including the refurbished grade 2 listed North House. Phase one of the scheme is due to start on site in July 2015 and phase two will be submitted for planning approval (reserved matters) in August 2015. The Sales Brochure can be downloaded from our Downloads page click here